Hii friends, some questions about our Indian education system always raise in my mind & trouble me. I openly put the questions in front of you. If anyone can give me the answers or want to join me to raise the voice, both are most welcomed.
The question are as below-
- What is the purpose of education?
- Is our education system able to complete it’s purpose?
- Is this not strange that as much as our literacy rate is increasing, the crime rate is also increasing? you may check out the facts.
- Another thing, unemployment. What is the reason that our graduates are not skilled as much as they reqired? Remember I am not talking about exceptions.
- Is our education inclusive? What about the children which live as a beggar. Are they really included? And if not, then why? We all have a right to equality.
- why each & every problem is increasing if we going to a right path? Just give me the answer. I personally think thousands of problems have one solution, education. And if this is not happening then we are going wrong. Then what is right. This is the debate. So join this for our future, for our country. Thank you…